|Premium Pull-through Site - *Full hook-up, 30/50 Amp, 75 feet long x 35 feet wide.||$59 - $73||N/A|
|Premium Back-in Site - *Full hook-up, 30/50 Amp, 75 feet long x 30 feet wide.||$59-$67||$650|
|Deluxe Pull-through Site - *Full hook-up, 30/50 amp, 60-70 ft long x 20-30 feet wide.||$54 - $68||$625|
|Deluxe Back-in Site - *Full hook-up, 30/50 amp, 45-50 feet long x 20-25 feet wide.||NA||$600|
Full hook-up sites include water, sewer, 50/30 amp service, WiFi and 32 channels of Cable TV -* price can vary due to reservation date, site type, and holiday or weekend rates. Discounts are eligible for daily rates – Military, Good Sams, AAA/CAA, and AARP. Only one applies. *Monthly RV sites include: water, sewer, Wi-Fi and 32 channels of Cable|TV. Electric not included. Electric billed separate at $.14 per KWH. Monthly sites are not available online. Please call our office for monthly site availability. **RV MUST BE 10 YEARS OR NEWER FOR MONTHLY STAYS** MONTHLY RESERVATION DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UPON CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION.
|DAILY RV Sites||DAILY COTTAGES|
|Before this amount of days:||7 days||14 days|
|Cancellation after cut-off||No refund||No refund|
Pet Policy – Raleigh Oaks RV Resort & Cottages is pet friendly. We welcome our campers who enjoy traveling and sharing their camping experience with the family dog and / or cat. However, to insure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following pet policy:
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any Raleigh Oaks RV Resort and Cottages (cottages are not pet friendly). If your dog shows behavior that is aggressive and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits aggressive behavior, the owner or management of the Raleigh Oaks RV Resort and Cottages will ask you to please find other camping accommodations. Raleigh Oaks RV Resort and Cottages is privately owned and operated and some campgrounds may have policies against accepting certain breeds that have been identified by major insurance providers as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans. We will deal with each breed on a Individual bases if any issues occur.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6′ (six foot) leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s camping trailer, vehicle, cabin, or motor-home. No dog should be left tied up and unattended.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet’s barking behavior.
- You are required to clean up after your pet. Failure to clean up after your pet will result in a $100.00 fine and may be asked to leave. Please be considerate towards other guests.
- Pet rules unique to the location will be addressed at time of reservation or registration. We encourage all dog owners to call in advance to inquire about any specific rules that might apply to their situation. Raleigh Oaks RV Resort & Cottages does not allow pets in cottages.
- Service dogs of any breed are welcome at Raleigh Oaks RV Resort and Cottages. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.